We found 6 cardiologists who accept Humana Premier near Winston-salem, NC.
Dr. Ameeth Vedre practices adult cardiology in Winston-Salem, NC. He is affiliated with Novant Health. Dr. Vedre accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. He attended M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and then went on to complete his residency at Hurley Medical Center.
Dr. Gretchen Wells is a cardiologist. She has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Dr. Wells completed her residency training at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
Dr. Benjamin Holland practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Mercer University School of Medicine, Dr. Holland performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Dr. Thomas Wannenburg's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He studied medicine at Stellenbosch University Faculty of Health Sciences. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Wannenburg honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Nick Cavros' medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Athens Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Pascha Schafer is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Schafer takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow