We found 6 cardiologists who accept Humana Premier near Winston-salem, NC.
Dr. Ameeth Vedre works as a cardiologist in Winston-Salem, NC. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vedre accepts. Dr. Vedre attended M.S. Ramaiah Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Hurley Medical Center for residency. He is affiliated with Novant Health. Dr. Vedre welcomes new patients.
Dr. Gretchen Wells specializes in adult cardiology. She has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Wells is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
Dr. Benjamin Holland works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. Dr. Holland takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Mercer University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Dr. Thomas Wannenburg is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He attended medical school at Stellenbosch University Faculty of Health Sciences. On average, patients gave Dr. Wannenburg a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nick Cavros practices adult cardiology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Athens Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Pascha Schafer works as an adult cardiologist. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow