- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 16 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Rocky Mount, NC.
Dr. Felicia Singletary's specialty is general dentistry. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Janier Barton's specialty is dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Barton highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Andrew Farrell is a general dentist in Rocky Mount, NC. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.