We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Raeford, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Almony is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. He attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas. He has indicated that his clinical interests include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Almony is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Almony's distinctions include: Care Clinic Volunteer of the Year, Care Clinic Fayetteville; US Army A Designator, US Army Medical Department; and Order of Military Medical Merit, US Army Medical Department. He speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Richmond Memorial Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. John Griffies' area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Griffies is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lawrence Bullard's area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bullard takes.
Dr. Mark Thompson works as a general dentist. Patient ratings for Dr. Thompson average 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Thompson honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces