We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Raeford, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Almony is an oral surgeon in Pinehurst, NC, Southern Pines, NC, and Raeford, NC. Clinical interests for Dr. Almony include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas. Dr. Almony has received distinctions including Care Clinic Volunteer of the Year, Care Clinic Fayetteville; US Army A Designator, US Army Medical Department; and Order of Military Medical Merit, US Army Medical Department. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Richmond Memorial Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. John Griffies specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Raeford, NC. Dr. Griffies's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Griffies accepts.
Dr. Lawrence Bullard's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Mark Thompson works as a general dentist in Raeford, NC. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces