- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Raeford, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Almony is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in Pinehurst, NC, Southern Pines, NC, and Raeford, NC. Dr. Almony's clinical interests include chin implants, dental implant surgery, and maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Choice. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas. His distinctions include: Care Clinic Volunteer of the Year, Care Clinic Fayetteville; US Army A Designator, US Army Medical Department; and Order of Military Medical Merit, US Army Medical Department. Dr. Almony speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Richmond Memorial Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Jaw Problems, Maxillofacial Surgery, Chin Implants, Dental Implant Surgery, Chin Surgery
Dr. Mark Thompson works as a general dentist. The average patient rating for Dr. Thompson is 2.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Thompson accepts.