We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Raeford, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Almony is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Pinehurst, NC, Southern Pines, NC, and Raeford, NC. Dr. Almony has a special interest in maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Almony's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas. He has received distinctions including Care Clinic Volunteer of the Year, Care Clinic Fayetteville; US Army A Designator, US Army Medical Department; and Order of Military Medical Merit, US Army Medical Department. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Richmond Memorial Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. John Griffies is an orthodontist in Raeford, NC. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lawrence Bullard specializes in general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bullard honors.
Dr. Mark Thompson works as a general dentist. On average, patients gave Dr. Thompson a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Paul Crites specializes in dentistry and practices in Fort Bragg, NC. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces