We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Raeford, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Almony is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas, Dr. Almony attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He has a special interest in chin implants, dental implant surgery, and maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Almony takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Choice. Awards and/or distinctions Dr. Almony has received include Care Clinic Volunteer of the Year, Care Clinic Fayetteville; US Army A Designator, US Army Medical Department; and Order of Military Medical Merit, US Army Medical Department. He speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Richmond Memorial Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Jaw Problems, Maxillofacial Surgery, Chin Implants, Dental Implant Surgery, Chin Surgery
Dr. John Griffies' specialty is orthodontics (braces). The average patient rating for Dr. Griffies is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Thompson specializes in general dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Thompson an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces