We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Raeford, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Almony specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Almony include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas. He has received distinctions including Care Clinic Volunteer of the Year, Care Clinic Fayetteville; US Army A Designator, US Army Medical Department; and Order of Military Medical Merit, US Army Medical Department. In addition to English, Dr. Almony speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Richmond Memorial Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. John Griffies is an orthodontist in Raeford, NC. The average patient rating for Dr. Griffies is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Griffies is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Paul Crites' area of specialization is dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Thompson is a general dentist in Raeford, NC. Dr. Thompson has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces