We found 12 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon sees patients in Mount Airy, NC. His medical specialties are family medicine, women's health, and general pediatrics. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Dixon is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and a graduate of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center's residency program. Dr. Dixon is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Dr. Melinda Darling's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed Dr. Darling at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She obtained her medical school training at Indiana University School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University.
Dr. Mae Daniels' specialty is general pediatrics. After completing medical school at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Daniels performed her residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients.
Dr. Lauren Youell's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Youell attended the University of Virginia School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Dr. Onengiya Harry's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Medicine and a graduate of Cleveland Clinic's residency program.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education