- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 9 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon works as a family practitioner, general pediatrician, and women's health specialist. He is professionally affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health. He attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Dixon trained at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center for his residency. Dr. Dixon's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Melinda Darling is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Darling's average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. She attended Indiana University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University for residency.
Dr. Mae Daniels' specialty is general pediatrics. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Daniels attended the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center for medical school and subsequently trained at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Lauren Youell works as a pediatrician in Mount Airy, NC. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Virginia School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Dr. Onengiya Harry's area of specialization is general pediatrics. After completing medical school at Wake Forest University School of Medicine, she performed her residency at Cleveland Clinic.