We found 12 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon is a family practice physician, pediatrician, and women's health specialist. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Dixon honors Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Dr. Melinda Darling specializes in general pediatrics. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Darling graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University.
Dr. Mae Daniels is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is rated highly by her patients. Before completing her residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Dr. Daniels attended medical school at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Lauren Youell's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Youell studied medicine at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education