- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 12 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon practices family medicine, women's health, and general pediatrics in Mount Airy, NC. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dixon is professionally affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Dixon's residency was performed at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
Dr. Melinda Darling works as a pediatrician. Dr. Darling's patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. She studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Darling trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University.
Dr. Mae Daniels' specialty is general pediatrics. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Before completing her residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Dr. Daniels attended medical school at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. James Robertson practices general pediatrics. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Robertson attended medical school at Michigan State University.
Dr. Lauren Youell's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Medicine. Dr. Youell's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.