- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 9 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon is a Mount Airy, NC physician who specializes in family medicine, women's health, and general pediatrics. He obtained his medical school training at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and performed his residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dixon takes Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Dr. Melinda Darling practices general pediatrics in Mount Airy, NC. She attended Indiana University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University for residency. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Dr. Mae Daniels' medical specialty is general pediatrics. Patients rated Dr. Daniels highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She graduated from the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center. She trained at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Lauren Youell is a general pediatrician. After attending the University of Virginia School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.