We found 12 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon's areas of specialization are family medicine, women's health, and general pediatrics. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dixon takes Medicare insurance. Before completing his residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Dr. Dixon attended medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Dixon is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Dr. Melinda Darling practices general pediatrics. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Her education and training includes medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University.
Dr. Mae Daniels' specialty is general pediatrics. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center and residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Daniels's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Dr. Lauren Youell works as a general pediatrician. She studied medicine at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Dr. Onengiya Harry is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Before performing her residency at Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Harry attended Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education