We found 12 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon's specialties are family medicine, women's health, and general pediatrics. He practices in Mount Airy, NC. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dixon is in-network for Medicare insurance. Before performing his residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Dr. Dixon attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Dixon is professionally affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Dr. Melinda Darling is a pediatrician in Mount Airy, NC. She is rated highly by her patients. She studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Darling completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University.
Dr. Mae Daniels practices general pediatrics. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center and residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
Dr. Lauren Youell's specialty is general pediatrics. She graduated from the University of Virginia School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Dr. Onengiya Harry is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Harry is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at Cleveland Clinic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education