- Feeling sad, guilty, empty or hopeless
- Fatigue and a lack of energy and motivation
- A loss of pleasure in activities that were previously enjoyed
- Unusual sleep or eating habits
- “Mental fog” -- trouble concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Physical aches and pains
- Suicidal thoughts or a preoccupation with death
We found 1 provider with an interest in depression and who accepts Coventry near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. E. Talbert specializes in psychology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Talbert include depression, life transitions, and meditation. She honors Magellan Health Services, ValueOptions, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Talbert welcomes new patients.
Relevant Interests: , depression
All Interests: Depression, Existential Psychotherapy, Grief, Psychodynamic Therapy, Relational Therapy, Life ... (Read more)