- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Dublin, NC.
Dr. Allison Eggleston specializes in pediatric dentistry. Areas of expertise for Dr. Eggleston include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Eggleston trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC) for her residency. Dr. Eggleston is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC).
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery