We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Dublin, NC.
Dr. Allison Eggleston's specialty is pediatric dentistry. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Eggleston include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Eggleston honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC).
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces