- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Dublin, NC.
Dr. Allison Eggleston practices pediatric dentistry. In Dr. Eggleston's practice, she is particularly interested in maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. She is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC). She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery