- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 48 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Carrboro, NC.
Dr. Amanda Allen specializes in dentistry and practices in Southern Pines, NC and Chapel Hill, NC. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Allen is affiliated with FirstHealth of the Carolinas. She is not currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Dinah Vice is a dentist in Chapel Hill, NC. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ann Banes practices dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Banes average 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Banes honors.
Dr. David Hill works as an oral surgeon in Chapel Hill, NC. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Pablo Ramos' area of specialization is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.