We found 13 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Burlington, NC.
Dr. Dewey Carter practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Burlington, NC. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Carter is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Jerome Crayle is a general dentist in Graham, NC. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Crayle honors.
Dr. Gaylia Smith is a general dentist in Gibsonville, NC. Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Mary McElhaney's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. McElhaney honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Crystal Hayes practices pediatric dentistry and general dentistry in Burlington, NC. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hayes accepts.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces