We found 3 pediatric neurologists near Asheville, NC.
Dr. William Huffstutter's areas of specialization are pediatric neurology and osteopathic manipulative medicine; he sees patients in Asheville, NC. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Huffstutter obtained his medical school training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama.
Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski practices pediatric neurology in Asheville, NC. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Thomas St. John's specialty is neurodevelopmental disabilities. His clinical interests encompass developmental disabilities. Dr. St. John is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College.
Clinical interests: Developmental Disabilities
Conditions / Treatments
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests