We found 3 pediatric neurologists near Asheville, NC.
Dr. William Huffstutter is a medical specialist in neurodevelopmental disabilities, vascular neurology, and neurophysiology. The average patient rating for Dr. Huffstutter is 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama for his residency.
Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski, who practices in Asheville, NC, is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Poplawski accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Thomas St. John is a medical specialist in neurodevelopmental disabilities. Clinical interests for Dr. St. John include developmental disabilities. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College.
Clinical interests: Developmental Disabilities
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Gender
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests