We found 3 pediatric neurologists near Asheville, NC.
Dr. William Huffstutter's areas of specialization are neurodevelopmental disabilities, vascular neurology, and neurophysiology. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Huffstutter graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Huffstutter completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama.
Dr. Thomas St. John works as a neurodevelopmental disabilities specialist. He has indicated that his clinical interests include developmental disabilities. Dr. St. John is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College.
Clinical interests: Developmental Disabilities
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Gender
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests