We found 3 pediatric neurologists near Asheville, NC.
Dr. William Huffstutter's specialties are neurodevelopmental disabilities, vascular neurology, and neurophysiology. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Huffstutter is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama.
Dr. Thomas St. John practices neurodevelopmental disabilities in Brevard, NC and Asheville, NC. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. Dr. St. John has indicated that his clinical interests include developmental disabilities.
Clinical interests: Developmental Disabilities
Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Poplawski takes Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Gender
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests