- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 10 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Oxford, MS.
Dr. John Collier is a general dentist in Oxford, MS. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Michael Abraham specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Oxford, MS. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Abraham honors. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Jennifer Romero's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Romero takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.