We found 10 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Oxford, MS.
Dr. Preston Lee specializes in general dentistry and practices in Oxford, MS. He is rated highly by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Collier specializes in general dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Collier honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Michael Abraham's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Abraham is open to new patients.
Dr. Jennifer Romero practices dentistry. Dr. Romero is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces