- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Washington, MO.
Dr. Jacqueline Demko works as an orthodontist in Chesterfield, MO, Washington, MO, and Saint Charles, MO. Areas of expertise for Dr. Demko include cleft lip and palate repair, teeth whitening, and invisalign. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.
Clinical interests: Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Invisalign, Teeth Whitening
Dr. Daniel Walde practices general dentistry in Washington, MO. Dr. Walde has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Walde takes.
Dr. Darrell Lewis works as a general dentist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.