We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Washington, MO.
Dr. Jacqueline Demko's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). Dr. Demko has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Daniel Walde practices general dentistry in Washington, MO. The average patient rating for Dr. Walde is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Walde is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Darrell Lewis' area of specialization is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Lewis is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Lewis accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces