- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Washington, MO.
Dr. Jacqueline Demko's specialty is orthodontics (braces). She has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. In Dr. Demko's practice, she is particularly interested in cleft lip and palate repair, teeth whitening, and invisalign. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Cleft Lip and Palate Repair, Invisalign
Dr. Daniel Walde specializes in general dentistry and practices in Washington, MO. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Walde accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Darrell Lewis practices general dentistry. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.