- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 2 gynecologists who accept CIGNA Plans near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Eugen Campian works as an urogynecologist in Saint Louis, MO, Chesterfield, MO, and Baltimore, MO. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville and a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University, Dr. Campian attended medical school at Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca and the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Coventry Health Care Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Campian honors. Dr. Campian (or staff) is conversant in Hungarian, Romanian, and German. His hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Luke's Hospital, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. Dr. Campian is accepting new patients.
Dr. Anthony Shanks' areas of specialization are maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology), obstetrics, and gynecology. He is affiliated with Progress West Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Before completing his residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Dr. Shanks attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine.