We found 20 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Raymore, MO.
Dr. Zachary Williams specializes in orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry and practices in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Williams is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. David Smith works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Smith is professionally affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Smith completed a residency program at Wilford Hall Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Anderson's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Anderson honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Brendan Duede is a general dentist. In his practice, he is particularly interested in teeth whitening. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening
Dr. Steven Dunning's area of specialization is dentistry. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Dunning is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kevin McNamara is a general dentist. Patients gave Dr. McNamara an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. McNamara takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces