We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Ozark, MO.
Dr. Kevin Austin's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Austin include invisalign and jaw surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Austin accepts.
Clinical interests: Invisalign, Jaw Surgery
Dr. Houston Ker practices general dentistry in Nixa, MO. Dr. Ker's patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Michelle Fielden's specialty is dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Fielden a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Scott Larsen's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Larsen is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Becker works as a dentist in Hampton, VI. Patient ratings for Dr. Becker average 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces