- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Mountain Grove, MO.
Dr. Mark Dake practices orthodontics (braces). He is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kyle Wendfeldt's specialty is orthodontics (braces). On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wendfeldt takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.