We found 31 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Grover, MO.
Dr. Robert Reti practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Fenton, MO, Saint Louis, MO, and Chesterfield, MO. Areas of expertise for Dr. Reti include oral surgery. Dr. Reti is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital, and SSM Health Care - St. Louis. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Workers' Compensation, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Reti's practice is open to new patients. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University for his residency.
Clinical interests: Oral Surgery
Dr. Gregg Hosch's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Hosch honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.
Dr. Brian Oglander is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Saint Louis, MO, Chesterfield, MO, and Fenton, MO. Dr. Oglander is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Arthur Romero's specialty is dentistry. Dr. Romero is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Julie Ring works as a general dentist. Dr. Ring is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces