We found 7 dermatologists near Florissant, MO.
Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Garrett attended Howard University College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Clinical interests for Dr. Garrett include skin cancer. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Land of Lincoln, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Christian Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Eric Pitts' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Pitts has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. His areas of expertise consist of hair problems, psoriasis, and skin of color. He is an in-network provider for Land of Lincoln, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science. He is professionally affiliated with Christian Hospital.
Clinical interests: Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Dr. Mary George's specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She attended medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. Dr. George's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with St. Louis University (SLU). Clinical interests for Dr. George include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. George is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Schwarze is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Schwarze honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He attended Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at OhioHealth - Doctors Hospital and Deaconess Hospital, St. Louis for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Christian Hospital.
Dr. Craig Spenner is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Spenner attended medical school at St. Louis University School of Medicine. He is especially interested in skin issues. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Lisa Ring's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She is rated highly by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Ring attended medical school at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.