We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Festus, MO.
Dr. William Gray specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Gray has indicated that his clinical interests include oral surgery. He is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is open to new patients. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University, Dr. Gray attended medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Oral Surgery
Dr. Steven Hribernik specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hribernik takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is professionally affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Lawrence Ehrhart specializes in general dentistry. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Schmieder works as a general dentist. Patients rated Dr. Schmieder highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces