We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Festus, MO.
Dr. William Gray specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. His clinical interests encompass oral surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gray attended Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University for residency. Dr. Gray is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Oral Surgery
Dr. Steven Hribernik practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Saint Louis, MO and Festus, MO. He is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. Dr. Hribernik has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Joseph Schmieder specializes in general dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Schmieder a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nathan Williamson specializes in general dentistry and practices in Festus, MO. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces