- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Festus, MO.
Dr. William Gray specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, he is particularly interested in oral surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gray takes. Dr. Gray graduated from Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Gray is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Oral Surgery
Dr. Steven Hribernik's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Hribernik is professionally affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Joseph Schmieder specializes in general dentistry and practices in Herculaneum, MO. Dr. Schmieder's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.