We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Farmington, MO.
Dr. Daniel Rudolph works as a pediatrician. Dr. Rudolph studied medicine at St. Louis University School of Medicine. He trained at Brooke Army Medical Center for his residency. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Land of Lincoln, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and St. Louis Children's Hospital.
Dr. Sujatha Ayyagari is a Farmington, MO physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is affiliated with BJC HealthCare. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine and performed her residency at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Ayyagari honors Land of Lincoln, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Darlene Moore's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Moore is an in-network provider for Land of Lincoln, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. She attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Valley Medical Center of Fresno. She is affiliated with St. Louis Children's Hospital.
Dr. Jeanne Kornhardt is a pediatrician. She is an in-network provider for Land of Lincoln, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Kornhardt attended St. Louis University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics for residency. She is professionally affiliated with BJC HealthCare.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education