We found 4 dermatologists who accept Mercy Health Plan HMO near Chesterfield, MO.
Dr. Joseph Muccini's specialty is surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Muccini include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Muccini takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He attended medical school at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. For his residency, Dr. Muccini trained at Massachusetts General Hospital and Children's Hospital Boston. Dr. Muccini is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center and St. Luke's Hospital.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Richard Bell's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. In his practice, Dr. Bell focuses on skin issues. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Associates in Dermatology, St. Luke's Hospital, and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Bell attended Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Carrie Coughlin is a specialist in pediatric dermatology. Her areas of expertise include contact dermatitis, infections, and acne. Dr. Coughlin is affiliated with Washington University Physicians, St. Louis Children's Hospital, and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. After attending Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Coughlin is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more.
Clinical interests: Pediatric acne, birthmarks, skin cancer, infections and contact dermatitis., Skin Cancer
Dr. Helen Kim-James' medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She honors several insurance carriers, including Land of Lincoln, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Dr. Kim-James studied medicine at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.