We found 4 dermatologists who accept Mercy Health Plan HMO near Chesterfield, MO.
Dr. Joseph Muccini specializes in surgical dermatology. He graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Muccini completed his residency training at Massachusetts General Hospital and Children's Hospital Boston. His clinical interests include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Muccini is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. His professional affiliations include Missouri Baptist Medical Center and St. Luke's Hospital.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues, Psoriasis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carrie Coughlin is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology. She has a special interest in contact dermatitis, infections, and acne. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Dr. Coughlin is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Coughlin is professionally affiliated with Washington University Physicians, St. Louis Children's Hospital, and Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Acne, Birthmark, Infections
Dr. Richard Bell works as a surgical dermatologist. In his practice, Dr. Bell focuses on skin issues. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. He trained at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis for residency. Dr. Bell's professional affiliations include Associates in Dermatology, St. Luke's Hospital, and Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Helen Kim-James is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Chesterfield, MO and O'Fallon, MO. Dr. Kim-James obtained her medical school training at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and performed her residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. She is in-network for Land of Lincoln, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.