We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage near Willmar, MN.
Dr. Dale Bays' medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bays accepts.
Dr. James Hughes is an oral surgeon in Willmar, MN. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hughes takes.
Dr. Michael Hanson's area of specialization is dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Jeremy Johnson works as an orthodontist in Willmar, MN. Dr. Johnson accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces