- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians near Waconia, MN.
Dr. Jacquelyn Jensen practices general pediatrics. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Minnesota Medical School and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. Dr. Jensen is affiliated with Park Nicollet Health Services. She has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Thyroid Problems, Heart Problems, Hypertension, Joint Injections, Preventive Care
Dr. Murali Srinivasan is a Waconia, MN physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Srinivasan is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Clinic. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors.
Dr. Eric Wentling's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Wentling is affiliated with Lakeview Clinic. He graduated from Rush Medical College. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5.
Dr. Katherine Hackett is a general pediatrician. She is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Clinic. Awards and/or distinctions she has received include Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors.