- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians near Waconia, MN.
Dr. Jacquelyn Jensen's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Jensen obtained her medical school training at the University of Minnesota Medical School and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. She honors Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Park Nicollet Health Services. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Thyroid Problems, Heart Problems, Hypertension, Joint Injections, Preventive Care
Dr. Murali Srinivasan is a general pediatrician. He is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Clinic. Dr. Srinivasan has received professional recognition including the following: Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors.
Dr. Eric Wentling sees patients in Waconia, MN and Norwood Young America, MN. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Wentling graduated from Rush Medical College. He is affiliated with Lakeview Clinic.
Dr. Katherine Hackett is a general pediatrician in Waconia, MN. She is professionally affiliated with Lakeview Clinic. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Hackett include: Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors.