We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Shakopee, MN.
Dr. David Burton practices pediatric cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He obtained his medical school training at Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine and performed his residency at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burton accepts. Dr. Burton has received the following distinctions: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). Dr. Burton has an open panel.
Dr. Barbara Han is a specialist in pediatric cardiology. She works in Minneapolis, MN, Duluth, MN, and Saint Louis Park, MN. Dr. Han obtained her medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Her professional affiliations include Regions Hospital, Minneapolis Heart Institute, and Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Center.
Dr. David Gremmels is a pediatric cardiologist. Dr. Gremmels is professionally affiliated with Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). He attended medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. He trained at The Children's Hospital, Denver for his residency. Dr. Gremmels is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors.
Dr. Thomas Sutton's medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. Before performing his residency at Mayo Clinic, Dr. Sutton attended the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Sutton accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is affiliated with St. Francis Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients.
Medicare Patient Age
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow