We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Shakopee, MN.
Dr. David Burton is a specialist in pediatric cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is a graduate of Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Burton trained at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Burton has received distinctions including Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Han practices pediatric cardiology in Minneapolis, MN, Duluth, MN, and Saint Louis Park, MN. Dr. Han is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Regions Hospital, Minneapolis Heart Institute, and Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Center.
Dr. Thomas Sutton practices pediatric cardiology in Shakopee, MN, Minneapolis, MN, and Baxter, MN. Dr. Sutton's professional affiliations include Regions Hospital and St. Francis Regional Medical Center. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. Dr. Sutton attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and subsequently trained at Mayo Clinic for residency.
Dr. David Gremmels specializes in pediatric cardiology. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine and residency at The Children's Hospital, Denver. Dr. Gremmels is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. His distinctions include: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC).
Medicare Patient Age
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow