We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Shakopee, MN.
Dr. David Burton is a pediatric cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Burton attended Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago for residency. His distinctions include: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. Dr. Burton is professionally affiliated with Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Han is a pediatric cardiologist in Minneapolis, MN, Duluth, MN, and Saint Louis Park, MN. Dr. Han is professionally affiliated with Regions Hospital, Minneapolis Heart Institute, and Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Center. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Gremmels is a specialist in pediatric cardiology. Dr. Gremmels accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, he performed his residency at The Children's Hospital, Denver. He has received the following distinctions: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. Dr. Gremmels's hospital/clinic affiliations include Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC).
Dr. Thomas Sutton's area of specialization is pediatric cardiology. Dr. Sutton attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and then went on to complete his residency at Mayo Clinic. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is professionally affiliated with St. Francis Regional Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Medicare Patient Age
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow