We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Shakopee, MN.
Dr. David Burton's areas of specialization are pediatric cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, he performed his residency at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. Dr. Burton has received professional recognition including the following: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). Dr. Burton is accepting new patients.
Dr. Barbara Han sees patients in Minneapolis, MN, Duluth, MN, and Saint Louis Park, MN. Her medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Han is affiliated with Regions Hospital, Minneapolis Heart Institute, and Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Center.
Dr. David Gremmels is a medical specialist in pediatric cardiology. Dr. Gremmels is professionally affiliated with Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). He is a graduate of the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. He trained at The Children's Hospital, Denver for residency. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Gremmels include: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors.
Dr. Thomas Sutton is a pediatric cardiology specialist. He graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School and then he performed his residency at Mayo Clinic. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Sutton is affiliated with St. Francis Regional Medical Center. He has an open panel.
Medicare Patient Age
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow