We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Shakopee, MN.
Dr. David Burton is a medical specialist in pediatric cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. Dr. Burton has received the following distinctions: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). Dr. Burton is open to new patients.
Dr. Barbara Han is a specialist in pediatric cardiology. She is professionally affiliated with Regions Hospital, Minneapolis Heart Institute, and Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Center. Dr. Han obtained her medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Thomas Sutton's area of specialization is pediatric cardiology. Dr. Sutton is professionally affiliated with St. Francis Regional Medical Center. After attending the University of Minnesota Medical School, he completed his residency training at Mayo Clinic. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sutton honors. Dr. Sutton's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. David Gremmels is a pediatric cardiologist. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Regions Hospital, Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building, and Children's Heart Clinic (CHC). Dr. Gremmels accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Gremmels's residency was performed at The Children's Hospital, Denver. His distinctions include: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors.
Medicare Patient Age
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow