- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 20 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Moorhead, MN.
Dr. Rudy Schneider is an oral surgeon. He studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Schneider accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Ryan West practices orthodontics (braces). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. West honors.
Dr. Paul Iverson is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Fargo, ND. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Bethany Baillargeon Marx's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Baillargeon Marx is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Noffze works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Fargo, ND. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.