We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Forest Lake, MN.
Dr. Paul Vollmer practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Saint Paul, MN, Woodbury, MN, and Forest Lake, MN. Dr. Vollmer's training includes residency programs at Hennepin County Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anita Aminoshariae specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment) and practices in Forest Lake, MN. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Andrew Hegstad's area of specialization is general dentistry. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Gregory Ross practices orthodontics (braces) in Forest Lake, MN. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ross accepts.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces