We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Forest Lake, MN.
Dr. Paul Vollmer works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Vollmer accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. For his professional training, Dr. Vollmer completed residency programs at Hennepin County Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Dr. William Stackpole's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Stackpole is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gregory Ross specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Forest Lake, MN. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. G. Patet specializes in dentistry and practices in Forest Lake, MN. Dr. Patet is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces