- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Forest Lake, MN.
Dr. Paul Vollmer's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. For his residency, Dr. Vollmer trained at Hennepin County Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Anita Aminoshariae specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment). Dr. Aminoshariae is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. William Stackpole's area of specialization is general dentistry. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.