- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 4 general surgeons near Cambridge, MN.
Dr. Patricia Schuster's area of specialization is general surgery. In her practice, she is particularly interested in breast surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. Dr. Schuster takes Medicare insurance. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Minnesota Medical School and performed her residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. Dr. Schuster's professional affiliations include Fairview Northland Medical Center, North Memorial Health Care, and Cambridge Hospital.
Clinical interests: Breast Surgery, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Thomas Molano's specialty is general surgery. He is affiliated with Cambridge Hospital. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Molano graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Dr. Stanley Dick's medical specialty is general surgery. Dr. Dick is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School. He is professionally affiliated with Cambridge Hospital.