We found 4 general surgeons near Cambridge, MN.
Dr. Patricia Schuster is a general surgeon in Cambridge, MN, Princeton, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Schuster's medical residency was performed at Hennepin County Medical Center. She has a special interest in breast surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. She is professionally affiliated with Fairview Northland Medical Center, North Memorial Health Care, and Cambridge Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Breast Surgery, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Thomas Molano's area of specialization is general surgery. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Molano completed a residency program at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Dr. Molano is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center.
Dr. Stanley Dick sees patients in Cambridge, MN. His medical specialty is general surgery. He graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Dick accepts Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department