- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 4 general surgeons near Cambridge, MN.
Dr. Patricia Schuster is a general surgery specialist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Schuster include breast surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. She takes Medicare insurance. She attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. She is affiliated with Fairview Northland Medical Center, North Memorial Health Care, and Cambridge Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Breast Surgery, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Thomas Molano is a general surgeon. Dr. Molano is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center. He honors Medicare insurance. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Dr. Stanley Dick is a specialist in general surgery. He works in Cambridge, MN. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Dick attended medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School. He is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center.