We found 4 general surgeons near Cambridge, MN.
Dr. Patricia Schuster works as a general surgeon in Cambridge, MN, Princeton, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Schuster is especially interested in breast surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. For her professional training, Dr. Schuster completed a residency program at Hennepin County Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Fairview Northland Medical Center, North Memorial Health Care, and Cambridge Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Breast Surgery, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Thomas Molano is a physician who specializes in general surgery. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine, he performed his residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Dr. Molano is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center.
Dr. Stanley Dick is a Cambridge, MN physician who specializes in general surgery. He is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Dick attended medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department