We found 4 general surgeons near Cambridge, MN.
Dr. Thomas Molano specializes in general surgery. He accepts Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Molano completed his residency training at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center.
Dr. Patricia Schuster is a general surgery specialist in Cambridge, MN and Princeton, MN. In her practice, she is particularly interested in breast surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. Dr. Schuster's hospital/clinic affiliations include Fairview Northland Medical Center and Cambridge Medical Center. She completed her residency training at Hennepin County Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Breast surgery, Laparoscopy, Endoscopy
Dr. Stanley Dick practices general surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center. He graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Dick is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department