We found 4 general surgeons near Cambridge, MN.
Dr. Patricia Schuster sees patients in Cambridge, MN, Minneapolis, MN, and Princeton, MN. Her medical specialty is general surgery. Her areas of expertise include the following: breast surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. Dr. Schuster's medical residency was performed at Hennepin County Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Fairview Northland Medical Center, North Memorial Health Care, and Cambridge Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Breast Surgery, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Thomas Molano practices general surgery. He is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center. Dr. Molano honors Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Ohio State University College of Medicine. He trained at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore for his residency.
Dr. Stanley Dick is a Cambridge, MN physician who specializes in general surgery and emergency medicine. He graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Dick is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department