We found 2 cardiologists who accept Beech Street near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Hanna Khouri is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI, West Bloomfield, MI, and Dearborn, MI. He is especially interested in newborn care, bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, and fetal echocardiography. He accepts Amerigroup, Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Khouri attended the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Children's Hospital of Michigan for residency. He speaks Arabic. He is affiliated with Garden City Hospital, McLaren Health Care, and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland.
Clinical interests: Accepts patients who refuse blood/blood products, Echocardiography, Pediatric Congenital Heart ... (Read more)
Dr. Vicky Savas works as an adult cardiologist in Southfield, MI and Novi, MI. After attending Michigan State University College of Human Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine. These areas are among her clinical interests: heart failure, bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, and hypertension (high blood pressure). Patients gave Dr. Savas an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She takes Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. Dr. Savas is conversant in Greek. She is affiliated with St. John Providence Health System.
Clinical interests: Carotid Artery Disease, Accepts patients who refuse blood/blood products, Cardiology, Cholesterol, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow