We found 0 providers with an interest in rhinoplasty and who accept Blue Care Network HMO near Troy, MI.
What is Rhinoplasty? Rhinoplasty is any surgery done to change the shape and structure of the nose. It is commonly done for cosmetic purposes, but it may also be done to reduce breathing difficulties. Surgery may include any part of bone or cartilage of the nose. In some cases, cartilage is transplanted from the ear or rib to augment the nose. Rhinoplasty may be done for reasons that are primarily about appearance, such as:
- Changing the shape or size of the nose to better fit the proportions of the face
- Lifting a downward tilt at the tip of the nose
- Adjusting an asymmetrical nose
- Closing unusually large nostrils
- Reconstructing a nose that has been damaged after trauma.