We found 1 interventional cardiologists who accepts TRICARE near Troy, MI.
Dr. Clifford Weldon's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Weldon's areas of expertise include the following: heart problems, bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, and preventive cardiology. He is in-network for AARP, Cofinity, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending CETEC University School of Medicine and National University of Pedro Henriquez Urena for medical school, he completed his residency training at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Weldon speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with St. John's Hospital, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital.
Clinical interests: Accepts patients who refuse blood/blood products, Cardiology, Radial Access (through wrist cardiac ... (Read more)
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart