We found 3 dermatologists who accept Medicaid Managed Care near Troy, MI.
Dr. Peter Aronson specializes in dermatopathology. Clinical interests for Dr. Aronson include acne. Dr. Aronson honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, United Healthcare Plans, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. He trained at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the University of Chicago Medical Center, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Children's Hospital of Michigan.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues, Psoriasis, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Acne
Dr. Steven Daveluy's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Daveluy is professionally affiliated with Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), McLaren Health Care, and Children's Hospital of Michigan. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University, Dr. Daveluy attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, United Healthcare Plans, and more.
Dr. Aliya Hines works as a dermatologist. She is professionally affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Children's Hospital of Michigan. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans. Dr. Hines is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.