We found 4 dermatologists who accept Medicaid Managed Care near Troy, MI.
Dr. Peter Aronson's specialty is dermatopathology. After attending the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Dr. Aronson completed his residency training at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the University of Chicago Medical Center, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Areas of expertise for Dr. Aronson include academic dermatology, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Aronson honors. His professional affiliations include Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Children's Hospital of Michigan.
Clinical interests: Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Clinical Dermatology, Occupational Dermatology, Psoriasis, Tuberous ... (Read more)
Dr. Steven Daveluy practices dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Daveluy's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. In his practice, he is particularly interested in academic dermatology, contact dermatitis, and skin of color. Dr. Daveluy accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, United Healthcare Plans, and more. He is affiliated with Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), Children's Hospital of Michigan, and Harper University Hospital.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Skin of Color, Tropical Dermatology
Dr. Jessica Kado's specialty is pediatric dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Kado include cosmetic skin treatment. She is professionally affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. Kado's education and training includes medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. Patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kado is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Cutaneous Lymphoma, Cutaneous Oncology
Dr. Aliya Hines works as a dermatologist. Dr. Hines is professionally affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Children's Hospital of Michigan. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, United Healthcare Plans, and more. She graduated from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.