We found 3 dermatologists who accept Medicaid Managed Care near Troy, MI.
Dr. Peter Aronson is a dermatopathologist. His clinical interests include acne. Dr. Aronson takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the University of Chicago Medical Center, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is professionally affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Children's Hospital of Michigan.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues, Psoriasis, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Acne
Dr. Steven Daveluy practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Dearborn, MI, Detroit, MI, and Sterling Heights, MI. His areas of expertise include the following: microdermabrasion, birthmark removal, and juvederm. He is professionally affiliated with Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), McLaren Health Care, and Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. Daveluy honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University, Dr. Daveluy attended Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Sclerotherapy, Birthmark Removal, Juvederm, Microdermabrasion, ... (Read more)
Dr. Aliya Hines is a Troy, MI physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Hines include CO2 laser treatment, birthmark removal, and juvederm. Her professional affiliations include Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. Hines is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Dr. Hines completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, CO2 Laser Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Birthmark Removal, Juvederm, Restylane, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.