- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists near Traverse City, MI.
Dr. David Michelin's area of specialization is gynecologic oncology. He studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Michelin accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Laura Danz works as a general gynecologist. Dr. Danz's patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. She accepts Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine.