We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Three Rivers, MI.
Dr. Paul Blank specializes in general dentistry and practices in Three Rivers, MI. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Blank is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. James Souers specializes in orthodontics (braces). Patient reviews placed Dr. Souers at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces