We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Three Rivers, MI.
Dr. Marisa Welburn specializes in general dentistry and practices in Three Rivers, MI. Dr. Welburn is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Paul Blank specializes in general dentistry and practices in Three Rivers, MI. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. James Souers works as an orthodontist. Patient ratings for Dr. Souers average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces