We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Tecumseh, MI.
Dr. Thomas Pappas is an adult cardiology specialist. He graduated from Northeast Ohio Medical University and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with The University of Toledo. Dr. Pappas is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is conversant in Greek. He is professionally affiliated with ProMedica.
Dr. Maurice Jones is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Health System and ProMedica. He attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. J. Longabaugh is an adult cardiology specialist. Before performing his residency at Duke University Medical Center, Dr. Longabaugh attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Longabaugh is professionally affiliated with ProMedica.
Dr. Anthony Songco specializes in adult cardiology. He is affiliated with ProMedica. Dr. Songco is in-network for Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at St. George's University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University.
Dr. Charles Gbur is a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Gbur is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Mercy St. Anne Hospital, Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, and Mercy St. Charles Hospital.
Dr. Carolyn Gbur works as a cardiologist. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Mercy St. Anne Hospital, Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, and Mercy St. Charles Hospital. Dr. Gbur is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Gbur attended Ohio State University College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Ohio State University Medical Center for residency.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow