We found 8 cardiologists near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Jerome Kuhnlien sees patients in Saint Joseph, MI. His medical specialties are adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Kuhnlien is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Omar Ali is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. His areas of expertise include carotid artery stenting, coronary angioplasty (PTCA), and atrial fibrillation. Dr. Ali honors Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He is conversant in Arabic. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Southshore, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), and Oakwood Hospital - Wayne.
Clinical interests: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump, Atrial Fibrillation, Peripheral Angiogram, Cardiomyopathy, Aortic ... (Read more)
Dr. Abhimanyu Beri is an adult cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Beri is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Maulana Azad Medical College. In addition to English, Dr. Beri (or staff) speaks Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Dilip Arora's medical specialty is adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Arora graduated from India. Dr. Arora is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Yulam Chiu is an adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist in Saint Joseph, MI. He studied medicine at Harvard Medical School. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Thomas Pow sees patients in Saint Joseph, MI. His medical specialties are adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. He studied medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow