We found 8 cardiologists near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Jerome Kuhnlien works as an interventional cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kuhnlien takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Dilip Arora's areas of specialization are interventional cardiology and nuclear cardiology; dr. Dilip Arora sees patients in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Arora takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Arora is a graduate of India.
Dr. Omar Ali is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. These areas are among his clinical interests: intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP), coronary angiogram, and orthostatic hypotension. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Southshore, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), and Oakwood Hospital - Wayne. He takes Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Ali's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He speaks Arabic.
Clinical interests: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump, Atrial Fibrillation, Peripheral Angiogram, Cardiomyopathy, Aortic ... (Read more)
Dr. Abhimanyu Beri is an adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist. He graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College. Dr. Beri is in-network for Medicare insurance. In addition to English, Dr. Beri (or staff) speaks Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Yulam Chiu is a specialist in interventional cardiology. He works in Saint Joseph, MI. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Chiu graduated from Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Thomas Pow is a specialist in interventional cardiology and nuclear cardiology. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Pow is a graduate of Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow