We found 8 cardiologists near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Jerome Kuhnlien's specialties are adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Dilip Arora is a Saint Joseph, MI physician who specializes in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Arora honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Arora attended medical school at India.
Dr. Omar Ali's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Brownstown, MI, Dearborn, MI, and Detroit, MI. Dr. Ali is conversant in Arabic. Areas of expertise for Dr. Ali include intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP), coronary angiogram, and orthostatic hypotension. His professional affiliations include Oakwood Hospital - Southshore, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), and Oakwood Hospital - Wayne. After completing medical school at the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Ali takes Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more.
Clinical interests: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump, Atrial Fibrillation, Peripheral Angiogram, Cardiomyopathy, Aortic ... (Read more)
Dr. Abhimanyu Beri's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Maulana Azad Medical College. Dr. Beri (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Yulam Chiu specializes in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) and practices in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Chiu accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Thomas Pow works as a cardiologist, interventional cardiologist, and nuclear cardiology specialist. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Pow studied medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow