We found 9 cardiologists near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Tahir Mohamed is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Dearborn, MI, Detroit, MI, and Brownstown, MI. Clinical interests for Dr. Mohamed include intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP), orthostatic hypotension, and rheumatic heart disease. His professional affiliations include Oakwood Hospital - Southshore, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), and Oakwood Hospital - Wayne. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Mohamed graduated from the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine. He trained at Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. He speaks Arabic.
Clinical interests: Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiology, Carotid Stenting, Carotid Stents, IABP-Intra-aortic Balloon ... (Read more)
Dr. Omar Ali's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. His clinical interests include intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP), coronary angiogram, and orthostatic hypotension. Dr. Ali's hospital/clinic affiliations include Oakwood Hospital - Southshore, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), and Oakwood Hospital - Wayne. He takes Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ali graduated from the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Ali completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He speaks Arabic.
Clinical interests: Arrhythmia Management, Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Catheterization, CARDIAC REHABILITATION, Cardio ... (Read more)
Dr. Abhimanyu Beri's specialty is adult cardiology. He graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Beri (or staff) speaks Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Dilip Arora is a Saint Joseph, MI physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Arora honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Arora is a graduate of India.
Dr. Thomas Pow's specialty is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Yulam Chiu, who practices in Saint Joseph, MI, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Chiu honors Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow