We found 8 cardiologists near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Jerome Kuhnlien is a Saint Joseph, MI physician who specializes in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Kuhnlien is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Omar Ali is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He works in Brownstown, MI, Dearborn, MI, and Detroit, MI. He speaks Arabic. Dr. Ali's areas of expertise include intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP), coronary angiogram, and orthostatic hypotension. His professional affiliations include Oakwood Hospital - Southshore, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), and Oakwood Hospital - Wayne. Dr. Ali is a graduate of the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He is in-network for Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump, Atrial Fibrillation, Peripheral Angiogram, Cardiomyopathy, Aortic ... (Read more)
Dr. Abhimanyu Beri works as an adult cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Beri is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Maulana Azad Medical College. Dr. Beri (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. Dilip Arora, who practices in Saint Joseph, MI, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Arora attended medical school at India. Dr. Arora is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Yulam Chiu is an adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist. Dr. Chiu graduated from Harvard Medical School. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Thomas Pow is a specialist in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. He works in Saint Joseph, MI. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow