We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Owosso, MI.
Dr. Mark Medel's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. On average, patients gave Dr. Medel a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Steven Hollister is a general dentist. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hollister takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dean Albertson practices orthodontics (braces) in Owosso, MI. Dr. Albertson has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces