- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Owosso, MI.
Dr. Mark Medel's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Medel average 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Medel takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Hollister's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Hollister is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dean Albertson's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Albertson is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.