We found 5 immunologists who accept Priority Health near Novi, MI.
Dr. Rola Bokhari-Panza is a Novi, MI physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. She has a special interest in bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, asthma, and pulmonary function test (PFT). She has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Bokhari-Panza is an in-network provider for AARP, Cofinity, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at American University of Beirut Medical Center and Georgetown University Hospital, Dr. Bokhari-Panza attended medical school at American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Bokhari-Panza (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Arabic and Spanish. Her professional affiliations include Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and St. John Providence Health System.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Food Allergy, Lung Problems, Rhinitis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin-Silver is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He works in West Bloomfield, MI and Livonia, MI. He has indicated that his clinical interests include drug allergy, bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, and asthma. Patients gave Dr. Tulin-Silver an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Tulin-Silver completed residency programs at Duke University Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. He has received the following distinction: Detroit Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Detroit Medical Center (DMC), St. Mary Mercy Livonia, and Botsford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Harvey Leo is a pediatric allergist and immunologist. After completing medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Leo's clinical interests include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, bronchoscopy, and asthma. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Amerigroup, Cofinity, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Leo honors. He speaks Cantonese. Dr. Leo's professional affiliations include Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, St. John Providence Health System, and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Eczema, Bronchoscopy, Allergies, Food Allergy, Asthma
Dr. Michael Rowe is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Novi, MI. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Rowe's areas of expertise consist of hay fever (allergic rhinitis), asthma, and sinus problems. He is affiliated with Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and St. John Providence Health System. After completing medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Dr. Rowe performed his residency at DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. The average patient rating for Dr. Rowe is 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He has received professional recognition including the following: Detroit Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Sinus Problems, Pulmonary Function Test, Hay Fever, Cough, Asthma
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus is an addiction medicine and allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Buitkus is a graduate of Autonomous University of Santo Domingo Faculty of Medicine and Technical University of Santiago (UTESA). For his residency, Dr. Buitkus trained at Mount Carmel Health System. These areas are among his clinical interests: bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, asthma, and sinus problems. Dr. Buitkus honors several insurance carriers, including Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He speaks Lithuanian. He is affiliated with St. John Providence Health System.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Rhinitis, Asthma
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.