We found 5 immunologists who accept Priority Health near Novi, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin-Silver's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. He attended Boston University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Duke University Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University for residency. Dr. Tulin-Silver's clinical interests include drug allergy, bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, and asthma. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes several insurance carriers, including Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He has received the following distinction: Detroit Super Doctors. Dr. Tulin-Silver's hospital/clinic affiliations include Detroit Medical Center (DMC), St. Mary Mercy Livonia, and Botsford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Harvey Leo practices pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Leo's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Leo include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, bronchoscopy, and asthma. He is in-network for Amerigroup, Cofinity, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Tulane University School of Medicine. He trained at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics for his residency. Dr. Leo speaks Cantonese. Dr. Leo is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, St. John Providence Health System, and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Eczema, Bronchoscopy, Allergies, Food Allergy, Asthma
Dr. Rola Bokhari-Panza is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Her areas of expertise consist of bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, asthma, and pulmonary function test (PFT). Dr. Bokhari-Panza is in-network for AARP, Cofinity, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at American University of Beirut Medical Center and Georgetown University Hospital, Dr. Bokhari-Panza attended medical school at American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Bokhari-Panza (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Arabic and Spanish. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and St. John Providence Health System.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Food Allergy, Lung Problems, Rhinitis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Rowe specializes in adult allergy & immunology and practices in Novi, MI. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. Dr. Rowe has a special interest in hay fever (allergic rhinitis), asthma, and sinus problems. Patient ratings for Dr. Rowe average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Rowe is an in-network provider for Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He has received professional recognition including the following: Detroit Super Doctors. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and St. John Providence Health System.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Sinus Problems, Pulmonary Function Test, Hay Fever, Cough, Asthma
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus practices addiction medicine and allergy & immunology in West Bloomfield, MI and Oak Park, MI. Clinical interests for Dr. Buitkus include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, asthma, and sinus problems. He is affiliated with St. John Providence Health System. Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Buitkus takes. Dr. Buitkus is a graduate of Autonomous University of Santo Domingo Faculty of Medicine and Technical University of Santiago (UTESA). He trained at Mount Carmel Health System for his residency. He speaks Lithuanian.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Rhinitis, Asthma
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.