We found 5 immunologists who accept Priority Health near Novi, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin-Silver is an allergist and immunologist in West Bloomfield, MI and Livonia, MI. Dr. Tulin-Silver graduated from Boston University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Duke University Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. He is especially interested in drug allergy, bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, and asthma. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Tulin-Silver accepts Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He has received the following distinction: Detroit Super Doctors. His professional affiliations include Detroit Medical Center (DMC), St. Mary Mercy Livonia, and Botsford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Harvey Leo's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Before completing his residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Dr. Leo attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Leo include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, bronchoscopy, and asthma. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Amerigroup, Cofinity, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Leo speaks Cantonese. He is professionally affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, St. John Providence Health System, and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Eczema, Bronchoscopy, Allergies, Food Allergy, Asthma
Dr. Rola Bokhari-Panza is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Her areas of expertise consist of bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, asthma, and pulmonary function test (PFT). Dr. Bokhari-Panza's professional affiliations include Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and St. John Providence Health System. She is an in-network provider for AARP, Cofinity, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at American University of Beirut Medical Center and Georgetown University Hospital, Dr. Bokhari-Panza attended American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Bokhari-Panza (or staff) speaks the following languages: Arabic and Spanish.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Food Allergy, Lung Problems, Rhinitis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Rowe is a Novi, MI physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Rowe's areas of expertise include hay fever (allergic rhinitis), asthma, and sinus problems. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and St. John Providence Health System. Dr. Rowe takes Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He attended Wayne State University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. He has received professional recognition including the following: Detroit Super Doctors. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Sinus Problems, Pulmonary Function Test, Hay Fever, Cough, Asthma
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus is an allergist/immunologist and addiction medicine specialist in West Bloomfield, MI and Oak Park, MI. He attended Autonomous University of Santo Domingo Faculty of Medicine and Technical University of Santiago (UTESA) for medical school and subsequently trained at Mount Carmel Health System for residency. Dr. Buitkus's areas of expertise include the following: bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, asthma, and sinus problems. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He speaks Lithuanian. Dr. Buitkus is professionally affiliated with St. John Providence Health System.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery, Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Rhinitis, Asthma
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.