- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 39 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Muskegon, MI.
Dr. David Taggart practices general dentistry in Muskegon, MI. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Taggart honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Norris March works as a general dentist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 1.5 stars out of 5. Dr. March is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Burye practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Muskegon, MI. Patients rated Dr. Burye highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burye honors.