We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Grand Ledge, MI.
Dr. Kristen Ponichter's specialties are surgery and dentistry. She practices in Grand Ledge, MI. She has indicated that her clinical interests include dental surgery. Dr. Ponichter is professionally affiliated with McLaren Health Care. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Ponichter's training includes a residency program at Erie County Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Dental Surgery
Dr. Wayne Joseph's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Joseph accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. James Voltattorni is a dentist. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Voltattorni is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces