We found 43 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Flat Rock, MI.
Dr. Dexter Flemming specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Flemming include reconstructive surgery and jaw surgery. He is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Southshore. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. His training includes residency programs at Truman Medical Centers and Ohio State University Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma, Jaw Surgery
Dr. Mehul Patel specializes in general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Patel is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Patel accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Steven Jaffe practices dentistry. Dr. Jaffe is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn. He completed his residency training at New York Methodist Hospital. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jeffrey Jaffe works as a dentist in Romulus, MI. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eleni Callis-Dionyssopoulos' area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Callis-Dionyssopoulos takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kevin Kirkland works as a general dentist. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Diana Maldonado's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Maldonado has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces