We found 42 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Flat Rock, MI.
Dr. Dexter Flemming's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Flemming include reconstructive surgery and jaw surgery. Dr. Flemming's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He completed his residency training at Truman Medical Centers and Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Flemming is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Southshore.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma, Jaw Surgery
Dr. Betty Burkhart specializes in dentistry and practices in Brownstown, MI. Dr. Burkhart takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mehul Patel specializes in general dentistry and practices in Riverview, MI and Trenton, MI. The average patient rating for Dr. Patel is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Patel takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Jaffe works as a dentist in Romulus, MI, Brownstown Township, MI, and Dearborn, MI. Dr. Jaffe honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. His training includes a residency program at New York Methodist Hospital. He is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Dr. Diana Maldonado works as a dentist. She is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Maldonado accepts.
Dr. Jeffrey Jaffe specializes in dentistry. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Jaffe accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces