We found 1 interventional cardiologists who accepts United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Rajesh Ramineni specializes in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. After attending Guntur Medical College for medical school, Dr. Ramineni completed his residency training at JFK Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans. Dr. Ramineni (or staff) is conversant in Urdu, Telugu, and Hindi. He is affiliated with Detroit Medical Center (DMC), Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Karmanos Cancer Center.
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart