We found 1 interventional cardiologists who accepts United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Rajesh Ramineni works as an adult cardiologist, interventional cardiologist, and nuclear cardiology specialist in Troy, MI, Detroit, MI, and Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Ramineni is affiliated with Detroit Medical Center (DMC), Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Karmanos Cancer Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Guntur Medical College and performed his residency at JFK Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami. Dr. Ramineni (or staff) is conversant in Urdu, Telugu, and Hindi.
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart