We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His areas of expertise include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. Dr. Osguthorpe is affiliated with St. John's Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Delta Dental. Before completing his residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah, Dr. Osguthorpe attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Laurena Moore Powell's area of specialization is dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Moore Powell honors.
Dr. Utsav Desai's area of specialization is general dentistry. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces