We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Before completing his residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah, Dr. Osguthorpe attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine. In his practice, Dr. Osguthorpe focuses on bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Osguthorpe's professional affiliations include St. John's Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Laurena Moore Powell specializes in dentistry and practices in Detroit, MI. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces