- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, he is particularly interested in bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. He is professionally affiliated with St. John's Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital. Dr. Osguthorpe accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Delta Dental. He studied medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Osguthorpe completed his residency training at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Utsav Desai's specialty is general dentistry. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.