We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Grosse Pointe, MI, Warren, MI, and Clinton Township, MI. He studied medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Osguthorpe's training includes residency programs at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah. His clinical interests include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Osguthorpe takes. His professional affiliations include St. John's Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Laurena Moore Powell specializes in dentistry. Dr. Moore Powell honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces