We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Grosse Pointe, MI, Warren, MI, and Clinton Township, MI. Areas of expertise for Dr. Osguthorpe include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. Dr. Osguthorpe takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah. He is affiliated with St. John's Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces