- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Jeffrey Osguthorpe practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Grosse Pointe, MI, Warren, MI, and Clinton Township, MI. His clinical interests encompass bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. His professional affiliations include Providence - Providence Park Hospitals and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. Dr. Osguthorpe honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Delta Dental, and more. He attended Wayne State University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Laurena Moore Powell specializes in dentistry and practices in Detroit, MI. Dr. Moore Powell honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Adebimpe Ibitayo works as a dentist. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Utsav Desai's specialty is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.