We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Cash Pay near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. James Fordyce works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Dearborn, MI. Clinical interests for Dr. Fordyce include allergies. He is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn. Dr. Fordyce is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Fordyce completed a residency program at Children's Hospital of Michigan. Patient ratings for Dr. Fordyce average 4.5 stars out of 5. Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Priority Health are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fordyce honors. He has received professional recognition including the following: Detroit Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Allergies
Dr. Diane Baranowski is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Baranowski's clinical interests encompass allergies. She is professionally affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Priority Health. Her education and training includes medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine and residency at Beaumont Hospitals.
Clinical interests: Allergies
Dr. Raka Mahajan's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Mahajan is in-network for Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Government Medical College, Srinagar. For her professional training, Dr. Mahajan completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. Dr. Mahajan (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi. She is professionally affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Taylor and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Dr. John Bernick is an occupational medicine and allergy & immunology specialist in Dearborn, MI. His professional affiliations include Oakwood Hospital - Southshore and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn. He studied medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Bernick trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bernick takes Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.