We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Cash Pay near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. James Fordyce is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. His clinical interests encompass allergies. Dr. Fordyce is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Priority Health are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fordyce honors. He is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine and a graduate of Children's Hospital of Michigan's residency program. He has received the distinction of Detroit Super Doctors. Dr. Fordyce is professionally affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Clinical interests: Allergies
Dr. Diane Baranowski practices adult allergy & immunology. Her clinical interests include allergies. She is professionally affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn. Dr. Baranowski attended Wayne State University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Beaumont Hospitals for residency. Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Priority Health are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Baranowski takes.
Clinical interests: Allergies
Dr. Raka Mahajan's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mahajan honors. Her education and training includes medical school at Government Medical College, Srinagar and residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. Dr. Mahajan (or staff) is conversant in Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi. She is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Taylor and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Dr. John Bernick specializes in occupational medicine and allergy & immunology and practices in Dearborn, MI. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bernick accepts Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended Wayne State University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. His professional affiliations include Oakwood Hospital - Southshore and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.