We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Cash Pay near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. James Fordyce specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Patient ratings for Dr. Fordyce average 4.5 stars out of 5. In his practice, Dr. Fordyce focuses on allergies. Dr. Fordyce is in-network for Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Priority Health, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Children's Hospital of Michigan, Dr. Fordyce attended Wayne State University School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Detroit Super Doctors. Dr. Fordyce is professionally affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Clinical interests: Allergies
Dr. Diane Baranowski is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Baranowski graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at Beaumont Hospitals. She has indicated that her clinical interests include allergies. Dr. Baranowski is an in-network provider for Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Priority Health, as well as other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Clinical interests: Allergies
Dr. Raka Mahajan's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. She accepts Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University, Dr. Mahajan attended medical school at Government Medical College, Srinagar. Dr. Mahajan (or staff) is conversant in Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi. She is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Taylor and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Dr. John Bernick practices occupational medicine and allergy & immunology in Dearborn, MI. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Bernick's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Cofinity, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Oakwood Hospital - Southshore and Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.