We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Cassopolis, MI.
Dr. Maritza Salvo-Ale works as a general dentist in Cassopolis, MI. Dr. Salvo-Ale honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Matthew Cripe works as a general dentist in Dowagiac, MI. Dr. Cripe is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces