We found 1 perinatologists who accepts Aetna EPO near Beverly Hills, MI.
Dr. Robert Welch specializes in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) and practices in Troy, MI, Detroit, MI, and Southfield, MI. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University, Dr. Welch attended Wayne State University School of Medicine and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center for medical school. His areas of expertise consist of bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery, genetic issues, and prenatal care. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, Dr. Welch speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Wayne State University Physician Group (WSUPG), and Harper University Hospital.
Clinical interests: Accepts patients who refuse blood/blood products, High Risk Problems, Genetics, Prenatal Care, ... (Read more)
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)