- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 25 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Belleville, MI.
Dr. Nisha Yusaf works as a dentist. Dr. Yusaf is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She completed her residency training at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University. Dr. Yusaf is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Gary Berman's specialty is general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Berman is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Kenneth Williams specializes in general dentistry. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Williams takes.