We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Portland, ME.
Dr. Jonathan Musmand is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine.
Dr. Marguerite Pennoyer is an allergist/immunologist. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Pennoyer is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Ivan Cardona is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in Portland, ME. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Barbara Chilmonczyk practices pediatric allergy & immunology in Portland, ME. She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Chilmonczyk takes Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.