We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Portland, ME.
Dr. Marguerite Pennoyer is an allergy & immunology specialist. She studied medicine at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Patients gave Dr. Pennoyer an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Jonathan Musmand is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Portland, ME. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Musmand graduated from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine.
Dr. Ivan Cardona specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Barbara Chilmonczyk specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. She studied medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Chilmonczyk accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.