We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Portland, ME.
Dr. Marguerite Pennoyer practices allergy & immunology. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Pennoyer graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Jonathan Musmand is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He graduated from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. Dr. Musmand is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Ivan Cardona's medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Cardona welcomes new patients.
Dr. Barbara Chilmonczyk is a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Portland, ME. Dr. Chilmonczyk has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. She is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.