We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Portland, ME.
Dr. Marguerite Pennoyer's specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Pennoyer graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Jonathan Musmand works as an allergist/immunologist in Portland, ME. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of New York University (NYU) School of Medicine.
Dr. Ivan Cardona is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. He works in Portland, ME. Dr. Cardona is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Barbara Chilmonczyk is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. She works in Portland, ME. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Chilmonczyk attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.