We found 7 pediatricians who accept Medicaid near Westminster, MD.
Dr. Desha Bedford is a general internist and pediatrician in Westminster, MD, Baltimore, MD, and Germantown, MD. Before performing her residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital, Dr. Bedford attended Howard University College of Medicine for medical school. She honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Novant Health Prince William Medical Center and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
Dr. Jessica Komlos practices general pediatrics. She takes Medicaid insurance. She is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. Dr. Komlos is professionally affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Laura Lieberman works as a general pediatrician in Westminster, MD. The average patient rating for Dr. Lieberman is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicaid insurance. She attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Beardsley is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is affiliated with Chester River Hospital Center. He studied medicine at St. George's University School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Beardsley highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Peter Chung's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He studied medicine at St. George's University School of Medicine. Patients gave Dr. Chung an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicaid insurance.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education