We found 7 pediatricians who accept Medicaid near Westminster, MD.
Dr. Desha Bedford is an internist and pediatrician in Westminster, MD, Baltimore, MD, and Germantown, MD. She is an in-network provider for Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Bedford graduated from Howard University College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Novant Health Prince William Medical Center and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
Dr. Melissa Levine specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Westminster, MD. She is an in-network provider for Medicaid insurance. Dr. Levine is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Jessica Komlos practices general pediatrics in Westminster, MD. She is professionally affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Komlos is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. She honors Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Laura Lieberman is a pediatrician. Dr. Lieberman is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine. She is rated highly by her patients. She honors Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Michael Beardsley's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for Medicaid insurance. He attended medical school at St. George's University School of Medicine. Dr. Beardsley is affiliated with Chester River Hospital Center.
Dr. Peter Chung practices general pediatrics. Dr. Chung accepts Medicaid insurance. He studied medicine at St. George's University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education