We found 7 pediatricians who accept Medicaid near Westminster, MD.
Dr. Desha Bedford specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Novant Health Prince William Medical Center and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. She is in-network for Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Bedford attended medical school at Howard University College of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at Morristown Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Jessica Komlos' specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Komlos is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. She accepts Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Laura Lieberman's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Medicaid insurance. Dr. Lieberman attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Beardsley sees patients in Westminster, MD and Mount Airy, MD. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is affiliated with Chester River Hospital Center. He graduated from St. George's University School of Medicine. Dr. Beardsley has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Beardsley honors Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Peter Chung's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He is a graduate of St. George's University School of Medicine. Patients gave Dr. Chung an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicaid insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education