We found 7 pediatricians who accept Medicaid near Westminster, MD.
Dr. Desha Bedford's areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She is in-network for Medicaid and Medicare insurance. She attended Howard University College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bedford is professionally affiliated with Novant Health Prince William Medical Center and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
Dr. Jessica Komlos' area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is professionally affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital. She honors Medicaid insurance. Dr. Komlos attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine.
Dr. Laura Lieberman specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Westminster, MD. Dr. Lieberman is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She honors Medicaid insurance. She graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Beardsley's area of specialization is general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Beardsley is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Beardsley takes Medicaid insurance. He attended medical school at St. George's University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Chester River Hospital Center.
Dr. Peter Chung works as a pediatrician in Westminster, MD. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Chung takes Medicaid insurance. He studied medicine at St. George's University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education