We found 7 pediatricians who accept Medicaid near Westminster, MD.
Dr. Desha Bedford's areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics; she sees patients in Westminster, MD, Baltimore, MD, and Germantown, MD. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Novant Health Prince William Medical Center and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. She is in-network for Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Bedford attended medical school at Howard University College of Medicine. She completed her residency training at Morristown Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Jessica Komlos is a general pediatrician in Westminster, MD. She accepts Medicaid insurance. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. Dr. Komlos is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Laura Lieberman's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Lieberman average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Lieberman is an in-network provider for Medicaid insurance. She studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Beardsley works as a pediatrician. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Beardsley is affiliated with Chester River Hospital Center. He takes Medicaid insurance. Dr. Beardsley graduated from St. George's University School of Medicine.
Dr. Peter Chung works as a pediatrician in Westminster, MD. He is a graduate of St. George's University School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Chung is an in-network provider for Medicaid insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education