- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept CIGNA POS near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. James King practices general dentistry. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for HealthSmart, Viant, and SuperMed, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Agnes Bolus-Alignay specializes in dentistry and practices in Silver Spring, MD and Essex, MD. Patients rated Dr. Bolus-Alignay highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Angelica Mena practices general dentistry in Kensington, MD. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mena is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.