We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Federalsburg, MD.
Dr. Maria Alarcon is a pediatric dentist. She is professionally affiliated with LifeBridge Health. Dr. Alarcon completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Sloan works as a general dentist. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces