- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Federalsburg, MD.
Dr. Maria Alarcon is a pediatric dentist in Federalsburg, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Alarcon is affiliated with LifeBridge Health. For her professional training, Dr. Alarcon completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Alarcon honors.
Dr. John Sloan's area of specialization is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Sloan is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sloan takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kelvin Imo practices general dentistry in Federalsburg, MD. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.