We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Federalsburg, MD.
Dr. Maria Alarcon specializes in pediatric dentistry. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. Dr. Alarcon takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is affiliated with LifeBridge Health.
Dr. Roslyn Robinson-Kellum's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Robinson-Kellum honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Sloan practices general dentistry in Federalsburg, MD. Patients rated Dr. Sloan highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kelvin Imo specializes in general dentistry and practices in Federalsburg, MD. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces